Monday, 2 March 2015

Red Carpet, Red dress effect

Hey Beauties

Through the month of February everyone’s been posting pictures left, right and centre of the celebrities in their amazingly stunning dresses. To be honest my family responsibilities make me forget things, yes, yes I forgot to watch it again on Sunday eve. So every picture I saw made my mouth hang open in awe. For some or other reason the ones with the red dresses always seem to stand out to me, the Lady in Red kinda thing I guess…lol but on a serious note now nothing makes a lady feel more confident, sexy and powerful than a red dress whether it’s a short or long one.

Soo lets rewind and look back at some red dressed beauties on the red carpet.

Blake Lively in her Scarlet Versace gown a few years ago


Sexy Sofia Vergare in her Vera Wang gown



And recently ...
 Kim Kardashian looked smoking hot in her Red pleated crop and skirt


 UK blogger Aimee Song of Song of Style wore a stunning red dress with high slits to her first Grammy’s experience.Sexy and elegant at the same time.

Last but definitely not least Nina Dobrev seem to love red, last time we saw her in a blood red Donna Karan looking steamingly hot, Sunday eve she totally killed it yet again in a red dress, so stylish.
     


So there you have it, I just wanted to show you the effect of the red dress.

 A few weeks ago I was asked by Weddington Way if I would like to compete in their challenge 'to complete your red carpet look' with one of their breathtakingly beautiful dresses. Weddington Way  is an online shop that specializes in thee most beautiful dresses, a dress in any colour or any shape, short or long, a bridesmaid or maid of honour or just a special event. You can choose from a long flowy gown to a short sexy dress depending on your style. As I went through the dresses I just couldn’t decide which one to choose out of all that stunning dresses, but the minute I laid my eyes on the red one I immediately knew that was the perfect red carpet gown I’d want. I always say when I walk the Red Carpet one day,,, [laughing], I will definitely wear a red dress, a lady is always beautiful and sexy in a red gown. So while dreaming of wearing one of this stunning dresses I just went on and on till my look was complete , let me fill you in more about my dream look…


Details:
Dress: Lets start with the stylish sassy dress, I choose this one specifically in red, I feel ladies who opt for a red dress is making a pretty good choice, it’s always a crowd favourite, it makes you look stunning, sexy and feminine without much effort. The full length flowy effect is perfect for the red carpet it just wouldn’t have the same look and feel if it was shorter and the tight bodice shows the lovely figure.
Dress Info and Product Info: Dress name After Six,  Style 6639 ,a sweetheart full length bridesmaids dress in lux chivvon. It features a draped bodice and a full skirt.
Hair: definitely an up do with a neat bump in front will go with a dress like this, I feel if the hair’s going to be loose it will hide the front heart shape of the dress and the neck and  earings.
Makeup: I don’t like heavy looking make-up, a neutral face with a bold brown and gold smokey eye, a dark brownish lipstick like Mac in ‘Photo’ a new colour and a beautiful sherry sparkle blush for instance.
Nails: a nice soft colour on the nails with a bit of gold glitter on the tips will do the trick.
Jewelery: I personally love jewelery and over accessorizing but there’s no need to with a red dress, minimal is best,  the colour alone stands out enough. So no necklace is necessary, I feel it will take the attention away from the heart shaped bodice and neckline. A beautiful gold sparkly arm band and earings is enough,  gold goes perfectly with red, its like it makes it stand out more.
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti Gold Mirror Ankle Cuff Sandals to go with the accessories, it doesn’t look uncomfortable at all , I need to think of that long red carpet I need to walk and all that standing for the pictures.hehe
Clutch: A small elegant gold clutch is just perfect for the necessary essentials like lipstick, powder and cell phone.

So there you have it, my red carpet dream look with one of WeddingtonWay’s amazing dresses. Go have a look at their chiffon range Weddington Way Chiffon Dresses .
 Let me know what your red carpet dream colour dress will be.

                                                                             Xoxo Nadia

2 comments:

  1. Wow their wedding ceremony venue looks magical! Beautiful and gorgeous photos.


    Robe De Mariée 2015
    robesdemariee2013.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, love your red dress very much, looks so beautiful on you,also well matched a coat,thanks. you know i have a similar to you, which is got from my boyfriend, and i wear it for almost two years,the quality is so pretty good !! you can click following link to have a look.
    www.gearbest.com/red-long-dress-_gear/

    ReplyDelete