Monday 15 December 2014

OOTD:Laid Back Black


So I can finally breath out now...its Holiday :)

I thought I'd go with a laid back easy look, like I always say, the easiest colour for me is black, like some people say....it makes them look thinner,,,he he he.Reason being I don't have to match my clothing with my bag, shoes,accessories, I just go all black or all white and match it with either gold or silver accessories or what ever colour I feel like.

Wearing: a black long dress bought from MrP,Scarf MRP, Belt:YDE, Black&Gold cuf Accessorize, Bag Nine West, Slipper: FX ,Mr price and Edgars has similar , Watch:Guess, Ring,earings Honey Jewelery


                                                                                                                                                     




                                                             Keep Shining and Seasons Greetings :)
                                                                                  xoxo Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment