Thursday 16 July 2015

Eid Inspiration

Hey my beautiful shiny readers

So it's that time of the year again, everyone is looking for something to wear on the special day of Eid. All the years we had to go shop hunt for hours and days on end to get something to wear but the internet has made it so much easier to shop these days, you can be lying in bed and scrolling through pictures and put your outfit together, as easy as that.

I would have loved to do a Eid inspired lookpost but I don't have a photographer neither do I have the time. So I took advantage and made an Eid Inspo post of some of my favourite looks by international modest Bloggers that made Eid inspiration lookposts. Obviously there's alot of looks/outfits I saw that I loved but there's only so much that can go into one post.

Starting with one of my favourite modest fashion bloggers @mfasadullah in a white and gold kaftan, following with all neutrals, baige and lastly a grey by Inaya collection, not their latest but I still love it.






@dianpelangi,  fashion  designer, entrepreneur &blogger. ... how stunning are these outfits,just to die for.




 beautiful Kaftan dresses



                 And lastly to add to our outfits,  henna, scarf styles and accessories.









Well what ever you'll be wearing old or new it doesn't matter, style it up, style it down . For more modest fashion and scarf styles check out my Pinterest.
I wish you and your family a Joyous and a Happy Eid Mubarak .

Thank you for reading and keep Shining ♡
xoxo Nadia SS 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love all these looks, but the first 3 are my favourites... along with that hair accessory in the 4th picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @Nadia their my favourite too that's why I put it so he he ...

    ReplyDelete