Sunday 27 September 2015

Lookpost : Eid Ul Adha



Three days ago Muslims all over the world celebrated Eid Ul Adha(the feast of sacrifice)in the Arab
countries its celebrated over several days, so I guess it's okay for me to still say Eid Mubarak to
those celebrating, I hope you had a wonderful day with your famil and friends. Once again in Cape
Town were blessed with beautiful sunny weather on this holy day.I don't know if it's just me but I
always feel that the day just fly by so quickly and I'm always so busy with food preparation that it
makes me feel so tired through the rest of the day. But regardless of how tired I feel I still enjoy
the day and get some family and outfit pics taken.

  I'm going to share my eid 'ootd' outfit of the day and again I can brag by saying I didn't 
  shop and buy new clothes or shoes, I mixed and mached whatever I had. Even though the 
  top I'm wearing for the first time, it was hanging in my cupboard for more than a year. 
  Since my daughter came into my life I'm no longer the socialite I used to be, so my clothes   
  hang longer now. So lets get to thee outfit details. The grey skirt I had custom made a few  
   years ago and matched it with the top,bag and shoes.
 The scarf I got as a gift from an aunt when she came from Saudi Arabia.


Skirt:Top, Bag & Shoes:Yde | Earnings: Forever New |
Diamond armbands and ring:Honey Jewellery | Watch: Fossil | Scarf:Gift








Thank you for reading and keep Shining ♡ Nadia SS 

1 comment:

  1. Great!I really appreciate your knowledge and support through this Eid Mubarak images 2020 . Thanks

    ReplyDelete