Thursday 11 September 2014

Baby Shower One year back.

Last year this time I was 38weeks pregnant, anxious, lots of emotions and ready to pop!
I had two baby showers behind my back so that worry was atleast over, the big one was to come, fear of giving birth.


I can remember so clearly I finished at work 3weeks prior to giving birth.I was so nervous I went to the mall everyday, I packed my hospital bags and baby's cupboard every night, I went to bed so late and got up so early, I was just restless, big and just wanted baby Shazia to come already.

On a not so nervous note.
Here's a few baby shower pictures ,how I was spoilt, tested and tortured. lol







Cute baby clothes

Nappy cakes , I was lucky to get three. 


Yummy treats


Guest of honour hehe



Beautiful cupcakes with Shazia's letter's on, so cute


And the beautiful cake. ... made by my friend Kelly from Kels Cooking






Let the games begin




Got so much gifts and loved them all.







Baby shower at work. ..








Hope you enjoyed the pics :)


Photographer:Lesley Bruce
Cake and cupcakes of top pictures made by Kelly Simons, Kels Cooking
Décor and other :by fam and friends






                  Thank you so much for reading .....have a lovely day!
                                          Nadia SS xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment