Tuesday 28 April 2015

Accessorize...


 Who loves to accessorize, I just can't complete my outfit without accessorizing, anything bling-bling goes, accessories galore, more is more kinda thing ,whether its earings,  necklace, bangles, rings or all of it. A simple, plain outfit can be jazzed up instantly with a few bling things or even a scarf.
I get so upset with myself the moment I realise I forgot to put earings on, I feel incomplete, I just don't feel right. I thought I was the only one but a few times I saw ladies put on their facebook status that they forgot their earings and they soo not happy about it.
But as much as I love jewellery , the weird part of it all is, when I get home that's the first thing I remove, I then want to feel comfortable, it suddenly irritates me, but I think that's normal hey.

These are the few Shinies I've added to my collection,some recent some not too recent.

This one is my latest from The Ramp Store


Lovisa


Boho pearl earings from Foschini 

Some love from Zuri

Zuri armband and legit midi rings 


I just love big statement necklaces,  I know not all people do. This one has been on my wishlist for a while, its all over instagram, every time I go to purchase it I see something else, and when l see it again on a picture I want it so badly, like that one picture says, nothing haunts us like the things we didn't buy.

And this New Midnight Gem Angel Wing earcuff, so stunning 


Thanks for reading my blog :) Keep Shining xo Nadia SS ♡ 








No comments:

Post a Comment