Saturday 4 April 2015

Effortlessly Boho


Hey Beauties

So I've said it in my previous posts before, for the quickest and chic'est outfit I always go for black, you'll never go wrong, right. Everyone does that, some even say it makes them look thinner.hehe.

Recently I'm such a turbanista, I've been trying different turban styles and wanted to try this one and thought it went great with this look. I love anything paisley and when I saw this paisley printed leggings at Jay-Jays I knew I had to have it,  I even envisioned myself wearing black and silver accessories with it , I got it on sale for only R100. The top I'm wearing is from Mr Price and sunglasses from Cotton On,  both sale items. Now tell me how lucky can one be when you out shopping and find marked downs. The black chiffon Kimono I got at the night market in Town while out with family one night and thought this would go nicely over the leggings to cover certain parts. And finally to complete the look, I saw these block heels at fashion express and knew they would go perfect with this outfit, what do you think? For the finishing touches I added silver chunky bangles and ring, a Boho chain I got from a friend years ago, could be eight years already, just shows boho never goes out of fashion.














Outfit details:

Paisley printed leggings: Jay-Jays

Earrings, Scarf and Top : MrP

Kimono : Night market

Block Heels : Fashion Express

Bag : Nine-West

Sunglasses : Cotton On

Bangles: Edgars

Watch : Fossil

Thank you for reading /visiting my blog ♡ xoxo Nadia SS ♡



3 comments:

  1. That necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nadia Lilly, I can pick up by your comments that you love accessories. ,,,

      Delete
  2. Hey I love your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster blogging award, click here for more information about it: http://gemimalove.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-blogging-award-number-two.html
    Good luck and I can't wait to read your answers x

    ReplyDelete