Friday 11 May 2018

Fashion Collaboration feat Diyana Khaki Jacket

Hi Beauties,

Happy Friday!


 I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with Diyana_rtwc, they sent me this beautiful khaki jacket that's part of their autumn winter range and I'll be sharing three ways to style it. The jacket is available at Workshopmodesty in Claremont.


Look 1

So the first look is more of a casual chic look, I mixed colours like khaki, tan and beige. I wore a comfortable tan block heel and matching bag, khaki scarf styled in a turban to go with the jacket and added some bulky accessories.



Look 2

The second look is a formal one, I wore all black and completed the look with the khaki jacket. I love that it's light weight and perfect for layering on the cooler days. You will see with this look I tied the belt to the back.

 

The first two looks was photographed by my blogger friend Namreen, she was happy to help me out with some pics which ended up being a whole lot of them, lol. Right before she sent them she reminded me that she's no pro but I really love how they came out, you got some great photography skills Namreen.

Look 3

Comfort is key right? I wore this casual look today styled with a white T shirt, khaki boot, mom jeans and  accessorizing with gold hoop earrings. I must say I really love the long lenght of this jacket covering up all the right places and you can dress it up and down. I can already see this jacket being my favourite item this season and the colour is so on trend.





Let me know which style you liked more.
Shukran to both Namreen and Diyana because without you this post would not have come to life.


Love Nadia SS
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous piece, I love how you styled it with each outfit! You look beautiful in all of these :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    I’m hoping I might be able to entice you to follow each other on bloglovin haha xD

    ReplyDelete