Friday 12 December 2014

Lookpost:Turban mixed Gypsey..

Hey there Shinies...


I'm so happy, it's practically the last working day of twenty fourteen for me, besides the fact that we must be at the office again on Monday to do the last finishes.

I guess the holiday mode was kicking in way in advance, normally I'll wear high heels and formal clothes to the office but slacked down to maxi's and wedges even flats two weeks ago.


In this week I wore my paisley dress I bought from Edgars(Kelso) a few years ago.I still love it till this day, it has a gypsey boho flair to it, the colourful paisley-printed chiffon, and the fact that its a maxi dress makes it a winner.


I always love trying out different scarf styles and attempted to try out the Turban style which I think went perfect with the dress, I styled it with accessories and a pair of white wedges from Foschini, bought three weeks ago(I think its sold out now, because my husband had to go to a different branch to get this pair).


Pictures taken in my favourite garden at my parents (in laws) place.













Seasons Greetings and Keep Shining
xoxo Nadia SS














No comments:

Post a Comment