Friday 9 October 2015

Life: Have that cuppa Joe


Life has just been really hectic right. Everyone I've been talking to, chatting to has been telling me that same  thing when I ask them how they are. I don't know if it's just that time of the year when everybody feels exhausted, overworked, overwhelmed, studies, house choirs and everything else getting the hold of you, no balance in a persons life.

I won't lie when I say I don't see my friends alot anymore, not like we used to, we used to meet often, at least once a month but now it's more like once a year. Families don't visit each other like they used to from what I can remember when I was younger. Its like the only form of communication we have with each other nowadays is social media. Why should you go visit that person if you already saw the new born on a picture or you already saw your friend's engagement ring, you can  see they are happy, their fine because you can tell from the pictures you saw earlier on Facebook or Instagram right. Well let me tell you something, that's what I thought too until we met for coffee.

No matter how you would like to pretend that your life is perfect all the time ( I'm guilty of that, simply because when it does go bad I don't put it out there for everyone to see), no matter how you just post happy pictures on social media, everyone, yes everyone goes through a time in their life when it's not going good, be it something at work, losing a loved one, health (cancer and other sickness), depression, infertility, divorce, financial problems, maybe you and a close friend no longer speaking, it can be anything.
Remember by the time you want to meet, when you think you sorted out all your things, it's already too late, my friends I thought where happily married because of that pictures I saw last month, she already got a divorce. And the couple I thought where fine financially, they busy losing their house, these things are really happening and we too blind to see it because we're all too busy making a living, building our empire like people are saying on their profiles, so we just assume everything is fine.

So even though life is so hectic and busy make time for each other, go have that cuppa Joe, tell each other your sorrows after that cup, or mayb the second cup (in my case) I feel I can conquer the world. I believe it's good to talk to a friend, the chats and good laughs can do you good. And remember what you see on social media is not always really happening, not everyone share their whole life on there, people always want others to know or to think they doing good and they fine ,myself included.  



Thank for visiting/reading/stalking my blog, do visit again. And always remember to keep Shining! 
XoXo Nadia SS

No comments:

Post a Comment