Friday 30 March 2018

Fashion: One dress - three looks


 

 

Hi Beauties,

I hope you enjoying the little break as much as I am.

In todays blogpost I'll be showing you how to wear this stripe dress three different ways depending on the weather. When I saw this stripe dress on Diyana's instagram account I immediately sent her a DM but she replied that they were sold out and promised to have more available by the end of January. Like a small child I couldn't wait for the dress. When I received it I loved how it was the perfect fit, not too long or too short and also not thight and showing curves, I love the flowiness of the dress.



The dress is very versatile. It can be worn with heels for a formal look or dressed down with sneakers or like I'm wearing it with espadrilles for a more casual look. If it's a hot day you don't have to wear anything else with the dress except your shoes and accessories offcourse.



 As we transitioning into more chilled weather I can already feel the breeze some days, there's always a light throw to add another layer to keep warm but not too excessively because we don't want to get too hot though because there's still plenty of sun. This mellow throw just adds a pop of colour and makes it look effortlessly chic don't you think?
 
 

 
A leather jacket always adds that edge to any outfit. No matter what time of the year, winter or summer you can wear it with anything you want whole year through. For winter I can see myself just adding a scarf around my neck with a nice boot.

Three looks with one dress, let me know what you think and which look you like best.
Outfit details:

Dress and Throwby : Diyana RTWC

Necklace & Earings: Lovisa
Bag: Aldo |  Espadrilles: Yde
Jacket: Thruworths (old)
Scarf: rae_scarves
 
 Pictures by Angela Rea Photography



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, I am really impressed by your work, we also work in Exclusive Four Sequins . The Stitchmax Provide best embroidery digitizing service, it is a great way to start creating and editing professional embroidery designs on a VERY low budget.

    ReplyDelete