Monday 22 October 2018

Lookpost: featuring glam Belchinni boots

 
 
Hey Beauties,
 
Happy Monday ya'll I hope it's not too blue or too hott!
 
Hope you all had a great weekend, I'm smiling because I did. 
 
So we almost saying goodbye to my favourite month of the year and by that you can pick up that it's obviously my birthday month, hehe. Shukran so much to everyone that took the time to wish me on my B-day, I felt special indeed.

We already got a lovely taste of summer so I guess this is the last of me posing in my glam boots, even though this is my favourite season it's really so hard to say goodbye to the cooler days and pack these beauties away.
 
I won't lie since the first time I laid my eyes on these stunning Dolce Vita boots from Belchinni I needed them, no I wanted them and to my good luck I won them!
How lucky am I?
 
 
 
These booties can be paired with jeans or a dress for a stylish finish. I love the block heel features and nude colour because that's off-course a colour that goes with anything.
And if you know me then you'll know by now that anything glam or shiny of the sort I love and I'm totally loving the shiny pearl detail on the heel. So not only are they beautiful but so comfy too and that's awesome because it's no use a shoe or boot looks good but then they uncomfortable
comfort is key right?

Wearing:
 Vienna ankle boot Belchinni
Woolworth jeans
Aldo bag
Yde top & sunglasses
I added MRP under top for length
Lovisa earings
Rae scarves scarf
 
 
 
 
 


Pictures by  Quanita E Photography 
 
Thank you for popping by
 
Xoxo Nadia SS





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! All your clothes are stunning. You look amazing and I love your sense of style.Love from Fabrics World USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete