Wednesday 17 October 2018

Lookpost: Purely Shaded



 
Hi Beauties,
It's been a while I know, I'm not even gonna go into detail about where and what I've been up to that's keeping me away from blogging because overall life's busy for everyone right?
 I promise not to be long because it's that time of the year when work needs to get done and don't even talk about that end of year hustle and bustle. I think the pictures that Quanita from Quanita E Photography took goes perfectly with that hustle and bustle saying hey?
So jumping straight to the point, I've had the opportunity to do a collab with Roeshqua from the brand Purely Shaded .
On the pictures you'll see two looks using the same top but different skirts. I've styled it in a formal and semi formal way but these looks can really be worn formal or casual there's no right or wrong, I can easily see it being styled differently with sandals or sneakers for a more casual look. I'm mostly a formal person and that's why I styled it that way but if you would like me to show casual looks as well give me a shout.
Lastly, I really like the cut of the top, covering the arms and also the chest area and the fact that it's longer at the back is a plus!



 
 

 
 
Wearing:
 Purely Shaded top & red and black skirt
Aldo bag
Mrp earings
Ray-ban sunglasses
Rae scarves

Pictures by Quanita E photography

Xoxo love Nadia SS

No comments:

Post a Comment